Accountants One is excited to partner with an international hi-tech company with US Headquarters in Buckhead, GA. This role is open due to growth. There is a clear, steady path to Controller for a person looking to develop their career within this combination internet start-up / well established, flat organization. Contact us if you are intrigued. Here are more details…
The Senior Accountant will be responsible for the following:
- Corporate Accounting including: Expense Reports, Travel Invoices, Vendor Invoices and Payments, Journal Entries, Fixed Assets, Intercompany Invoicing, Balance Sheet Reconciliations, Sales Tax Returns, Payroll Entry, Closing the Books, Cash Management, Commissions, Financial Reporting, Financial Analysis, Budgeting and Forecasting.
- Support Project Accounting in the following areas: Invoice Generation, New Customer Administration, SOW Administration, Project Budget Management, WIP and Project Budget Reporting, KPI Reporting, Utilization Reporting, and Revenue Reporting.
- B2B Collections.
- Working with the Accounting Team to manage a 7-day close.
- Working closely with team members in delivering Accounting and Finance information to help drive logical operational and sales decisions.
- Utilizing the Accounting ERP system to manage accounting data.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
- 3-5+ years’ experience
- ERP experience a plus
- CPA or CPA candidate (Current Director is a CPA)
Top Three Objectives for the Senior Accountant to accomplish in the first 6 to 12 months:
- Self-manage the 7-day close after being trained on current well documented systems that are already in place:
- Success will be measured by continuous management of a 7-day close
- DSO reduced to less than 70 days through communications with business partners:
- Success will be measured by Average Days Outstanding to less than 70 days
- Manage monthly reporting:
- Submit management reports to executive team consistently 2 days after close
- Health Insurance
- 17 Paid Days Off with additional holiday time
- Life Insurance
- Flex spending
- 401K with 5% match
- Bonus up to 16% of Annual Salary
- A variety of fun work events