Are you a Senior Accountant looking for a career in Alpharetta?
CPA and MBA is a plus for this role. Must be very detailed
- Prepare all journal entries by compiling and analyzing account information, document and substantiate financial transactions for assigned centers or accounts.
- Conduct financial analysis on an ongoing basis.
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Perform balance sheet reconciliation and review P&L discrepancies. Proactively resolve any discrepancies.
- Prepare monthly written analysis of centers’ financial situation.
- Complete special projects as assigned by Manager.
- Depending on specific role, may have the responsibility for calculation, payment and accrual of radiologists fees.
- Responsible for month-end reports as well as corporate and regional allocations.
- Account for the non-MQ owned centers including all journal entries, reconciliations and analysis.
Required knowledge, skills and ability:
- Ability to analyze and interpret financial data and prepare financial reports.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to attend to details.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to recognize, research and address issues without prompting.