Great opportunity for a Senior Accountant wanting to be involved with a large corporate merger and all of the “heavy lifting” involved in applying best practices to processes. Working closely with management you will have a chance to improve processes, automate processes and make a difference. This is not for the faint of heart, but there are multiple directions this role can lead to for advancement opportunities. There will be exposure to multiple managers including “C-level” and other senior management, offering a chance to shine.
The successful candidate will have a mix of CPA firm experience, prefer Big 4, and corporate experience. This role requires excellent communication skills and a comfort working with executive management. Due to strict deadlines, this role requires someone naturally driven and willing to work overtime to accomplish goals.
- Plays a big part in month-end and quarterly closing from a revenue respective
- Contract review and management to protect revenue margins
- Lead role with auditors
- Important role helping document procedures and processes
- Help identify areas for improvement and/or automation
- Perform corporate consolidations and intercompany transactions
- Work with CFO, Controller and other senior management to record special transactions involved with M&A transactions.
- Research accounting changes and policies
- Accounting degree
- CPA required
- Proven experience with documenting processes
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with large ERPs and utilization of software packages