Specialty healthcare provider is adding a Senior Accountant to their team. Company is experiencing rapid growth and needs professionals who want to grow with it. The Senior Accountant will work with the controller to provide accurate monthly reporting and to improve processes and procedures within the practice. The position will provide both professional and financial growth. This Senior Accountant will have these responsibilities:
- Assist with Month End close, including preparing journal entries and analysis.
- Reconcile for balance sheet accounts
- Assist with development of appropriate procedures to ensure adequate financial controls and improve operational efficiency.
- Manage and track activity across multiple cash accounts and intercompany activity across multiple businesses.
- Process bi-monthly payroll for corporate employees.
- Supervise Accounts payable Specialist and AP process.
- Assist with dashboard and metrics reporting.
- B.S. in accounting
- 4+years’ experience in high growth, high volume company
- Mix of both public accounting and private experience preferred
- ERP and QuickBooks experience preferred