Commercial Property Accountants with a sense of humor should apply. This commercial real estate company develops and manages industrial, office and retail properties and has Fortune 500 clients. This Property Accountant’s responsibilities will include:
- Accounts receivable – Cash application from all payment sources, updating property managers and clients on delinquencies and collection activity
- Full Cycle Accounts payable
- Month End Close
- Financial Statement Analysis.
- CAM/Tax/Insurance Monthly/Quarterly/Annual reconciliations and billings
- Reconciliations of bank accounts, subsidiary ledgers to general ledger, and balance sheet accounts
- Assist with Budgeting and cash flow forecasting
- Variance analysis actual to budget for revenue, expense, and capital accounts
- Ad Hoc Projects when required.
Property/Project Accountant Requirements
- Accounting Degree
- Experience in commercial/industrial real estate accounting
- Experience in Yardi strongly preferred
- Experience in MRI a must
- Advanced Excel Skills.