Accountants One has been hired to assist a Commercial Real Estate management company in the Atlanta area find an experienced Property Accountant. This commercial real estate company develops and manages industrial, office and retail properties and has Fortune 500 clients. This Property Accountant’s responsibilities will include:
- Accounts receivable – Cash application from all payment sources, updating property managers and clients on delinquencies and collection activity
- Full Cycle Accounts payable
- Month End Close
- Financial Statement Analysis.
- CAM/Tax/Insurance Monthly/Quarterly/Annual reconciliations and billings
- Reconciliations of bank accounts, subsidiary ledgers to general ledger, and balance sheet accounts
- Assist with Budgeting and cash flow forecasting
- Variance analysis actual to budget for revenue, expense, and capital accounts
- Ad Hoc Projects when required.
Property/Project Accountant Requirements
- Accounting Degree
- Experience in commercial/industrial real estate accounting
- Experience in Yardi is required;
- Experience in MRI a plus,
- Advanced Excel Skills.