Long Term Interim Accounting Manager
A growing privately-held, leading manufacturer and supplier of components and related products is looking for a roll-up-your-sleeves Accounting Manager to run the day to day accounting function for the company while the current Corporate Controller, who this person works closely with and report to, steps out to oversee a systems implementation within several companies they have acquired over the past 18 months.
The essential candidate qualifications are:
- MUST be experienced with JD Edwards (v 9.1 or later), and not just a user. They must have in-depth system and platform knowledge.
- MUST be a CPA.
- MUST have management experience. Will manage 2/3 people.
- 5-7 years minimum experience. Needs to be a “go-getter”, ideally someone with prior JD Edwards systems implementation experience.
Summary responsibilities include:
- Manage accounting team and monthly closing, consolidation and reporting cycles, and related activities.
- Develop, coach and train staff.
- Provide acquisition support in business case development and integration planning and execution.
- Manage and help coordinate annual external audit.
- Other – provide light treasury and tax support of outside experts for compliance and strategy work, as well as special projects.