International Tax Manager
Accountants One is recruiting for an International Tax Manager who enjoys challenging tax research as well as compliance work. This tax manager position will allow a professional to thrive both financially and professionally. Pay for performance environment to achieve your financial goals! Excellent tax technical skills are rewarded.
The International Tax Manager responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Strategic tax planning with other managers for various entities and industries
- Managing a team of exceptional tax staff and seniors
- Working with the Company’s internal accounting groups for proper reporting
- Supervising compliance, appropriate research and tax return preparation
- Maintenance of tax basis provisions and assistance with tax provision interpretations,
- Drafting written responses to tax authorities
- Active CPA license and BS in Accounting or Finance from accredited major university
- Big 4 or large multi-national corporation experience preferred.
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in a financial or tax accounting role
- AND 2+ years’ experience in international tax compliance;
FULL RELOCATION ASSISTANCE may be offered to the right candidate. All inquiries will be held in strictest confidence. Email resume in MS Word to email@example.com or Contact Tracy Coffie directly at 770.395.6969