Internal Audit Senior Manager
Accountants One is assisting a Fortune 100 Company find a high potential Senior Internal Audit Manager who desires working for a company that sees Internal Audit as a talent pool for all financial areas. This Senior Audit Manager:
- Will gains extensive exposure to diverse aspects the business.
- Will have increasing levels of responsibilities
- Make presentations to senior management.
The Senior Audit Manager will:
- Conduct comprehensive audits,
- Be responsible for developing staff
- Have a broad understanding of all business units and company functions,
- Provide strategic risk assessments.
- 6+ years of accounting/audit experience or other related financial experience
- Demonstrated effective leadership and interpersonal skills in a team environment
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Information systems audit experience a plus
- Public Accounting experience preferred