Internal Audit Senior
Internal Audit Senior needed by major Communication Technology Company. Join a cutting edge internal audit team with a great company. This Internal Audit Department is recognized for contributing directly to the success of this global company. This Internal Audit Senior will be responsible for:
- Provide objective evaluations of our internal systems and processes to identify areas of risk and operational efficiency;
- Designing and executing financial and operational audit programs;
- Identifying areas for improvement and evaluating their potential business impact.
- Presenting practical recommendations along with documented findings in both written audit reports and presentations to Senior Management
- Collaborating with and educating process owners on the importance of strong internal controls
This Senior Internal Auditor will need:
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in accounting, business or finance.
- CPA or CIA certification,
- Public accounting, information systems, risk, and operational based audit experience.
- Experience managing projects,
- PeopleSoft or SAP experience
- Willingness to travel up to 25% of the time