Accountants One has been asked to find a Financial Specialist for a successful manufacturing company in Georgia. This role will be responsible for performing a wide range of accounting, treasury, fixed assets, or financial tasks and reporting.
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Perform treasury functions, such as payments, debt financing, and cash related reports
- Maintain and review fixed assets
- Analyze and create financial reports
- Assist with tax related filings
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or similar field
- CPA preferred but not required
- 1+ years of accounting/costing and/or finance experience in an automotive manufacturing environment preferred
- SAP experience preferred
- High Organizational Skills required
- Professional written, verbal communication, and interpersonal skills
The Physical demands described below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Regularly required to talk and hear
- Frequently required to sit, stand, bend at the knees and waist, and walk
- Required to use hands to type, handle objects and paperwork
- Required to reach and hold on to items at chest level or reach above the shoulder
- May be required to lift and carry objects weighing up to 75 lbs.
- Required to use close vision and be able to focus
- Ability to work extended hours as needed
- Ability to travel domestic US and/or international if needed
- May be required to wear safety Personal Protective Equipment for eyes, face, head, feet, hearing, hands and arms
To perform this job this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.