Accountants One has been hired by a long time client in northeast Atlanta to recruit a Financial Analyst to add to their growing team. The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years experience as a financial analyst.
This Senior Financial Analyst role is newly created and the person joining will have a chance to help define some of the goals and deliverables. The Senior Financial Analyst will interact with all departments and play a crucial role in internal communication.
– Design and build complex reports for senior management, pulling from large amounts of financial data and ensuring meaningful analysis.
– Lead budget preparation and variance analysis
– Forecasting revenue, cost and gross profit
– Financial reporting and detailed financial analysis including dash board reporting
– Financial system maintenance for costing codes, mapping of accounts and data integrity.
– Assist the Controller in preparing month-end financial statements, G/L and Balance Sheet analysis
– Bachelors in Finance or Accounting, MBA preferred
– Three or more years of similar experience in a Senior Financial Analyst role
– Experience with ERP or complex accounting and finance systems.
– Advanced Excel to include Visual Basic, VBA, programming and MACROs preferred
– Advanced MS Access skills a plus
– Outstanding interpersonal skills and personal communications skills
– Full understanding of accounting to include month-end close and financial statement preparation