Accountants One has been hired by a leading specialty medical care provider to conduct a search for a talented Controller. This key role will report to the EVP of Finance and will play a critical role in supporting the rapid growth of this private-equity backed, multi-site healthcare provider. This hands-on, experienced accounting professional will manage all aspects of the Finance function. This Controller will work closely with all senior executives in strategic business planning, analytics, and budgeting.
- Manage month end close and account reconciliations, producing timely and accurate GAAP financial statements.
- Produce monthly financial internal reporting packages and analysis.
- Manage cash balances to support on-going cash flow needs and maintain banking relationships.
- Develop and manage accounting staff
- Develop and refine efficient policies and procedures in a changing environment
- Lead the annual budgeting process and interim forecasting processes
- Develop insightful analysis, reporting, and dash-boarding to illuminate risks and opportunities.
- Provide guidance and support related to cash reconciliations, fixed asset management and accounting, payroll, and accounts payable transaction accounting and classification of expenses.
- Special projects and ad hoc analysis as required
- Bachelor Degree
- MBA and / or CPA
- 10+ years of broad financial experience (healthcare preferred)
- Experience managing the entire finance function within a private or public company.
- Previous exposure and experience in accounting, tax, treasury and M&A
- System and technology savvy, with system integration and conversion experience