Accountants One has been hired by a fast-growth company out of the start-up stage and now seeing how far they can go. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a company on the Atlanta Business Chronicle PaceSetter list of fastest growing companies. This role will report to a VP of Finance that has a lot of business and accounting knowledge to share and help shape the person into a Controller. At the same time success in this role take confidence and aptitude to move from Senior Accountant or Accounting Manager into a Controller role.
The successful candidate will have a strong background in accounting and the ability to help the VP of Finance implement weekly scorecards and dashboards. This is not a 40-hour a week job, this role requires someone that has the capacity for 50 hour weeks and sees the extra projects as a great chance to add to their experience.
- Manage and coordinate month-end close and production of financial statements.
- Prepare monthly financial reporting package and KPI reports for senior management and investors
- Financial analysis projects from variance analysis to forecasting
- Help with best practices and implement process improvements and internal controls
- Weekly cash management and monitoring borrowing base along with cash/credit calculations
- Manage annual audit
- Accounting degree, CPA preferred
- 6 or more years of accounting experience
- 2 or more years of management experience
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Sincere ability to deal with and thrive with change
- Advanced Excel