Accountants One is partnering with an established nonprofit in Duluth, GA. This company is looking for a Budget Specialist to advise their residents in financial strategy. The desired candidate would be flexible and available Evenings & Saturdays. This position is for someone interested in giving back to the community and working with previously homeless families given an opportunity to improve their situation.
- Knowledge of budget planning
- Credit Analysis
- Advisement on personal Taxes
- Financial guidance and advocacy for the residents
- Use of HMIS (Homeless Management Information System)
- Experience with Nonprofits is desired.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounting/Business Administration from an accredited university.
- 3-5 years of related experience
- Ability to manage a caseload of 30 people