Accountants One has been hired by a 35-year old company to help them hire a Billing Clerk. This is critical role for the company and will be part of two-person billing department that will be responsible for helping establish policies and procedures.
The successful candidate MUST be able to work and thrive in a VERY fast-paced environment and be able to handle change. This is a dynamic work environment, but is a fun envirornment with people that have worked for 10 and 15 years.
- Verify delivery and delivery date of product in the correct quantity.
- Notate any exceptions with deliveries
- Verify FOB (freight on board) is accurate for freight calculations
- Obtain documents from suppliers and for proof of delivery
- Confirm vendor charges are with the terms of the contract
- Record all billing information in accounting system
- Strong MS Excel skills
- 3 or more years of billing experience preferred
- Customer Service attitude with an Auditor’s investigative attitude
- Sincere comfort in making phone calls to vendors, clients and field personnel