Assurance Senior Manager
Named by the Atlanta Journal Constitution as one of Atlanta’s “Best Places to Work” for 6 years running, this local CPA firm is adding to their staff!
This is your chance to join a truly collaborative team that practices what they preach. The Business Assurance team of this firm has a variety of specialties: real estate, construction, hospitality, healthcare to name a few. Get experience in all of these areas and build relationships with different partners. The ideal candidate has experienced 8 busy seasons (this may include an internship) have a current CPA license. Real Estate experience highly preferred.
Essential responsibilities: –
- Liaison between Partners and client, between client and professional team
- Responsible for all phases of an audit, compilation or review engagement and lender projects where applicable
- Maintains client contact throughout the year, possess extensive knowledge of all facets of client’s business
- Plans, schedules and staffs engagements using firm policies and procedures
- Reviews engagement letter, budget and approval by Partner
- Evaluates internal controls and work programs by team, adheres to engagement time budges
- Reviews team work
Partner track not based on revenue, in fact, entire model of business different from standard firm. Call or email for more information. firstname.lastname@example.org. Growth potential off the charts.