Named by the Atlanta Journal Constitution as one of Atlanta’s “Best Places to Work” for 6 years running, this local CPA firm is adding to their staff! This is your chance to join a truly collaborative team that practices what they preach.
The Business Assurance arm of this firm has a variety of specialties: real estate, construction, hospitality, healthcare to name a few. Get experience in all of these areas and build relationships with different partners. The ideal candidate has experienced at least 5 busy seasons (this may include an internship) and have (or working towards) a current CPA license.
- Performs diversified accounting, auditing and tax assignments under the direction of Sr. Manager or Partner
- Meets time constraints and client deadlines – Participates in planning and scheduling client engagements
- Directs and instructs senior associates in work to be performed and working paper review
- Prepares correspondence to client for approval and signature of Partner
- Writes comments for management letters – Draft reports with footnote
Very upwardly mobile, extraordinary place to shape the career you are interested in building!