A/R Team Lead
Accountants One is engaged in a search for an A/R Team Lead for a fast-growing healthcare organization with multi-state operations. The Team Lead will work closely with the A/R Manager to lead the team in the daily activities to support billing and collections.
- Ensure services are accurately billed and collected in a timely manner.
- Ensure Team Members are billing and collecting in a timely and compliant manner.
- Work with A/R Manager to identify A/R process improvement opportunities.
- Drive standardization of revenue cycle practices within the team.
- Manage day to day operations, identify challenges and develop working solutions.
- Facilitate A/R Review conference calls with each location on a regular basis.
- Support location Billers in resolving billing and collection issues.
- Ensure adjustments, credit balances and recoups are processed and resolved in a timely manner.
- Review adjustments for accuracy.
- Maintain accurate and timely management reporting to gauge operational performance of the team.
- Be a mentor to Team Members, create and foster a team environment.
- Assist Manager with special projects, audits, and reconciliation as necessary.
- BA or BS in Accounting, Finance, or related field OR equivalent experience
- 5+ years of healthcare and insurance payor knowledge/experience
- Proven ability to analyze process errors and identify root cause corrections
- Experience building relationships with internal customers and key stakeholders
- Effective verbal and written communication skills -Must demonstrate a positive attitude in a team environment
- Good computer skills and ability to type, file and maintain audit records Please submit all resumes in MS Word format to Randi Bates: email@example.com