A/R Follow-up Rep II
Accountants One is working with a top healthcare provider to staff an exceptional A/R Follow-up Representative for the Physician CBO. This individual should be a motivated, self-starter with the ability to take ownership of weekly accounts to maximize collection efforts and meet performance metrics.
-Excellent Excel skills with advanced sort and filter skills within Excel.
-Minimum of six (6) years of experience in a physician billing revenue cycle or Central Business Office.
-Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
-Knowledge of third-party insurance in regards to plan types: HMO, PPO, POS, and Indemnity.
• Bills third-party payors, when appropriate, by hard copy or electronic submission.
• Follows-up with third-party payers in order to facilitate claim payment.• Appeals denials when claim is not paid according to the fee schedule.
• Re-files claims as necessary. Takes adjustments and processes write-offs as necessary.
• Corrects claims and re-files as needed to ensure proper payment.
• Corrects line item balance discrepancies to merge debits and credits and create a balanced account.
• Documents all telephone contacts and practice management system transactions and postings.
• Communicates with Physician offices best policies and procedures to maximize payment.
• Balances accounts through internal adjustments, contractual disallowances and refilling of claims.
• Researches and resolve all billing problems in a timely manner.
Please submit all resumes in MS Word format to email@example.com