A company located in South Charlotte has hired Accountants One to recruit an Accounts Payable Supervisor to add to their Accounts Payable team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to advance their career with a successful company.This role is open due to growth as the company practices promoting from within.
- Provide excellent customer service to all accounts
- Process invoices at a high volume rate
- Manage the incoming and resolution of the invoice exception queue for appointed region of accounts
- Communicate directly with each designated account to resolve any questions or concerns related to invoices
- Assist AP Supervisors in training and leadership throughout the AP team when necessary
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Accounts Payable
- Practical knowledge of all aspects of clerical accounting
- 4 year college degree
- Ability to work as a part of a fast-moving team and lead others
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience working with SAP
- Extreme professionalism in both appearance and conduct
Contact Brittany Timm at email@example.com for questions regarding this position.