Accounts Payable Coordinator
Accountants One has been contracted to recruit an Accounts Payable Coordinator to join a growing team located in Greensboro. The Accounting Coordinator-Payables is responsible for accounts payable processing including the appropriate general ledger coding of invoices.
- Responsible for timely and accurate processing of accounts payable.
- Sort and match all purchase orders to the appropriate invoices; trouble-shoot all discrepancies.
- Hold all purchasing agents accountable for timely submission of paperwork. Locate missing documentation, whenever necessary.
- Review all Accounts Payable Request Forms to ensure that the appropriate receipts and documentation is attached and approved by management.
- Ensure that all monthly recurring expenses such as rent, contract services and distributions are paid in a timely manner.
- Code all payable vouchers to the appropriate general ledger accounts per the company guidelines.
- Key all vouchers to the AP/GL system and verify for accuracy.
- Maintain and update the AP/GL vendor master files as appropriate.
- Ensure that all available vendor discounts are taken and that late charges are avoided unless otherwise directed.
- Degree preferred
- Heavy volume of AP experience
- 3+ years experience in AP
For immediate consideration, please email your resume saved as a word document to email@example.com