Successful Private Equity Investment and Real Estate Business is adding an Accounting Manager to their accounting team. Great opportunity to join a premier company with a laid back environment. Work for an experienced CPA/controller and learn while you add your experience and skills to the team.
Accounting Manager duties will include:
- Preparing and posting journal entries
- Maintaining Fixed Assets schedules
- Monitoring amortization schedules and interest calculations for distressed debt receivables
- Record asset sales and purchases, for financial reporting and tax schedules.
- Assist with preparation of audit schedules and other projects as requested by the Controller
- Account analysis
- Accounting or finance degree preferred
- 5 or more years of accounting and financial reporting experience
- Supervisory experience a plus
- Commercial real estate experience preferred
- Distressed debt experience a plus
- Advanced Excel Skills
- OneSite experience a plus