One of our best clients over the past few years has hired Accountants One to help them fill a unique Corporate Accounting Manager role. This is a Japanese-owned company with multiple business units in multiple countries. The Corporate Accounting Manager will support the Controller and CFO in financial reporting to the parent company in Japan. This is an excellent organization with outstanding financial results and a great company culture and work environment. We have placed multiple accounting professionals with them and all are still there.
Only candidates that speak and write Japanese fluently, including preparing legal and business documents in Japanese, will be considered. Only candidates experienced in preparing consolidated financial statements for a large, international organization will be considered. An active CPA is required.
- Receive and review quarterly financial statements for the subsidiary companies.
- Prepare consolidated financial statements for the USA corporate office
- Prepare monthly and quarterly financial package for presentation to the parent company in Japan
- Act as contact for internal and external audits
- Prepare yearly budget and rolling variance analysis
- Cash management and daily cash reporting
- Active CPA is required
- Mix of public and corporate accounting preferred
- Six or more years of financial reporting experience
- Fluent Japanese, spoken and written
- Extensive experience preparing consolidated financial statements required