Accountants One has been hired by a repeat client that is one of the most-respected, Real Estate Law Firms in the Southeast to help them identify and hire an Accounting Assistant. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a well-established and very stable firm. With a cozy, close-knit environment, the Accounting Assistant will have interactions with the senior management and ownership teams as part of this role.
The successful candidate will have Accounts Payable (A/P) experience in a professional services environment. It is highly preferred this experience is with a law firm, but other professional services industry experience is accepted. The size of the firm and the company culture requires this person have a great attitude about being asked for both clerical and strategic help. This is a firm that truly believes in “what needs to be done today” so anyone feeling a task or duty is not part of their job description won’t be a good fit.
- Performing full-cycle accounts payable
- Processing and auditing travel and expense forms
- Process check run upon approval
- Act as back-up to billing department
- Special projects for the Firm Executive Director
- Assist with process improvement, best practices
- Process ACH payments
- Three or more years of accounts payable experience
- Law firm experience highly preferred
- Professional services industry experience accepted
- Strong Excel skills