Here are just a few of our featured job seekers:
- Master of Professional Accountancy, 2014. 3.8 GPA
- Total experience is 3 busy seasons
- Open to travel at any %
- A professional reference states “Unbelievable work ethic…incredibly smart…an IT Guru!"
- BBA, 2012. 3.7 GPA
- Creates and analyzes month-end ad hoc reports for Sales, HR, Services, and Managed Networks
- Audits AP, AR, revenues, cash accounts, accrued interest and expense, and transfer expense
- Implemented advanced financial planning processes for contract buyouts and upgrades using advanced Excel
- CPA & MBA (2003)
- Responsible for preparation and review of all financial and operational reports, and performs the accounting and monthly close process for corporate functions
- Manages the balance sheet and prepares supporting schedules and analysis
- Reviews account reconciliations, manages staff of 3, and insures SOX compliance
- Liaison with external auditors to support annual audit requirements
- Has prepared consolidated financials for North American and Latin American regions with a prior employer, as well as monthly financial statements for 2 Canadian companies
- Advanced Excel, JD Edwards, Insight, QAD, Cyberquery, Great Plains, QuickBooks, MAS 90, SAP, FRx, Baan, PowerPoint, and Hyperion
- 8 years total experience, all in this specialty
- Processed and paid weekly invoices for more than 70 utility companies
- Corrected general ledger accounts and entered invoices into Lawson accounting system
- Assisted in month-end accounting close
- Other IT skills include AS 400, Excel, and Access
- BA degree, and supervises 6 – 20 staff responsible for account reconciliations, cash management, resolving client/customer issues, payroll, and some HR duties
- Completes daily, weekly, monthly financial accounting and reporting of department revenue averaging $30k - $250k monthly net income
- Investigates credit data for new and existing customers and establishes payment arrangements and extensions
- Maintains DRO to 22 days or less by handling 50+ calls daily and resolving past due delinquencies
- With a national CPA firm, tested financial statement assertions for both public and private clients
- As Collections and Credit Analyst in previous position, reviewed over 350 high-risk customers yearly to ensure creditworthiness
- Identified and contacted up to 150 delinquent customer accounts weekly
- Just relocated to Atlanta; excellent presentation skills and seeking entry level position
- Processes daily cash receipts, orders for release, debits and credits, and performs credit checks
- Monitors status of customer accounts and makes collection calls
- Handles international inter company reconciliations
- Prepares monthly sales reports, and sends monthly customer statements
- Assists in payroll, A/P, and HR
- BS, Economics,2012. Summa Cum Laude
- Responsible for preparing tax returns for partnerships, corporations, and real estate investment trusts for both federal and state filings
- Researches intricate tax issues and experience in section 704(b) and 704(c
- Proficient in Excel, SharePoint, Gosystem, SuperForm, and Sage Fixed Asset
- 2 BBA degrees - Accounting, and Management, Kennesaw State, 2005 & 2006
- Supervises staff of 5 responsible for internal accounting, compliance with GAAP and SOX controls, and consolidated revenues of $80M+
- Assisted in implementation of new ERP and reporting systems
- Works closely with Operations and Procurement daily
- Epicor, Host Analytics, Salesforce, Quantify, QuickBooks, Great Plains, Visio, FRx, Excel, Peachtree, QuickBooks, Prosystems, e-Property, Caseware, Ultratax, and Asset Keeper
- Currently with a high technology company, auditing business processes and performs risk assessments
- Drafted RACM identifying risks and controls, performs data analysis, and works with external auditors to perform substantive testing
- Supervises staff and contractors to perform various aspects of audit projects
- Previous experience was 3 years in a similar audit role for a Fortune 100 manufacturing company
- Skilled in SAP, Oracle, Tableau, SharePoint, advanced Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio
- Passed CFE exam.
- Fluent in Mandarin & Cantonese.
- Assists with budgeting and management of Accounts Payable.
- Processes vendor and client invoices.
- Assists in month-end closings and bank statement reconciliations.
- QuickBooks, SQL, advanced Excel
- MBA, Temple University, 2001.
- Very strong SAP, Hyperion Essbase, and advanced Excel skills.
- Long range planning, Operating plan development, Market sizing and business case development, oversaw Analytics and business intelligence projects.
- Variance analysis, budgeting and forecasting, financial modeling, comparison of forecast-to-actual reporting.
- Performance Analysis (Overall, Regional, and by line-of-business).
- Analysis and interpretation of Financial, Project, and Operating information, SOX testing.
- Bi-lingual: Fluent in German.
- Managed purchase order workflow and 3-way match and analyzed customer metrics – timely payments, accuracy, and customer relations.
- Tracked all vendor records in an accounting system, and developed weekly vendor due date schedules.
- Reconciled inventory, insured SOX compliance, and expedited daily urgent check requests and release of invoices.
- BAAN, Great Plains, NetSuite, Data Pro, Excel, ImageNow, and ZenDesk
- We have placed this candidate in the past, with excellent feedback.
- Developed accounting and forecasting policies, procedures, and controls using financial models.
- Implemented collection controls which reduced company bad debt by 15%.
- Database manipulation using SQL, and created crystal reports.
- Performed internal and external audits, restructured chart of accounts, analyzed project/job cost, and coordinated with outside CPA firm on fixed assets, period-end closes, and corporate taxes.
- Extensive software experience includes Peachtree, QuickBooks, MAS 90, Great Plains, SAP, Access, advanced Excel, Navision, Sage Business Works, PeopleSoft, and Timberline
- BS Accounting, Magna Cum Laude; CPA candidate, passed 1 part and taking another part this month.
- Solid standard cost accounting: allocated monthly cost of sales to work-in-process and revenue to customer billings for projects.
- Margin & variance analysis, financial reporting, fixed assets, AP & AR, forecasting, month-end close.
- SAP, QuickBooks, advanced Excel, AccPac, and Peachtree
Since 1973 Accountants One has been recruiting exceptional Accounting and Financial Talent. From the perfect Controller to a team of Accounts Payable Clerks, from Audit or Tax Talent to an Interim CFO, from a short-term Accounting Clerk to the next leader of your Finance Department – at Accountants One we pride ourselves on maintaining expertise across the accounting and finance spectrum. The list above is a sample of the candidates our team has recently recruited and interviewed.
The maTch Approach
maTch: A Systematic, Sane Process for Hiring the Right Person Every Time is our best practices approach to hiring as captured in the book by our CEO – Dan Erling. By adhering to this proven hiring methodology our success rate has stayed above 90% for over a decade – as compared to the industry average of 60%. The entire Accountants One team is trained in this impactful approach to hiring. Visit www.danerling.com to learn more about the maTch process.
Exclusive Retained Search
In this exclusive retained approach to hiring the right person, Accountants One becomes your trusted hiring advisor. Together we go through the entire MATCH process – from the creation of the job description, through candidate sourcing, the job offer and retention. We use behavioral interviewing techniques that are customized to your search and reflect your corporate culture. We will even assist with onboarding and retention at your request. This systematic process virtually guarantees a successful hire. Our one-year guarantee shows our confidence in the MATCH process.
Accountants One has been building long-term relationships since 1973. Our network is vast and built upon a reputation of honesty, integrity and confidentiality. We are constantly sourcing the market in search of the highest level of talent at each salary band. So, when you engage Accountants One in a risk-free Contingency Search you will have access to a database that is over 40 years old. Further, our recruiting specialists will LISTEN carefully to your needs with the goal of sending over three qualified, interviewed and screened candidates for you to choose from. After your decision is made we will help you manage the offer stage – ensuring that you are hiring an enthusiastic employee without overpaying.
Long-Term Staffing Solutions
Research shows that companies that utilize a staffing model are more profitable than those that do not. The key to this profitability equation is flexibility. Being able to quickly ramp your team up or down provides you with a competitive advantage. The experts at Accountants One can help you formulate a long-term staffing plan. We have the experience and resources to be your exclusive staffing partner.
Short-Term Staffing Solutions
A short-term accounting or finance project? A maternity leave? A bookkeeper with a case of the flu? Maybe even an Excel guru to help with a complex spreadsheet. All of these are cases where Accountants One can bring you value through the utilization of a temporary accounting or finance professional. Call us at 9:00 AM and we can have someone there by noon.
In specific hiring situations a temp-to-hire solution may be ideal. This “try before you buy” strategy allows you to evaluate a candidate on a contract basis, and after the evaluation period make the decision to hire.
Fractional CFO Services
Accountants One can provide a part-time or interim CFO at a fraction of the cost of a full-time CFO. This low-risk solution allows our customers to access CFOs with expertise in a specific industry or skill. There are no long-term contracts and our customers are billed only for the hours worked by our CFOs.
One can assist with payrolling. Companies that need to add talent, but are not in the position to hire, can use Accountants One to payroll a candidate. Through this approach, Accountants One maintains the role of official employer – issuing the paycheck while the candidate performs tasks for your organization.
Areas of expertise
Accountants One has over 40 years of serving the accounting and finance community with exceptional talent.
The top financial management position, accountable for the administrative, financial and risk management operations of the company, to include the development of financial and operational strategy, metrics tied to that strategy, and the ongoing development and monitoring of control systems designed to preserve company assets and report accurate financial results.
One of the top financial management positions in most companies…responsible for all financial reporting to management and regulatory agencies…manage accounting, budgets, cash, treasury and tax…directs risk management.
Compiles and analyzes financial information for an organization. Identifies trends and developments…forecasts…develops revenue/expense analysis, projections, reports and presentations.
Accountable for analysis of process constraints, target costing, margin analysis and calculating costs based on underlying activities.
Works for the entity which he or she audits…verifies the entity’s financial records and procedures…makes recommendations.
Works independently for an external entity to verify financial records and their presentation…usually a CPA.
Specialist in preparing taxes for individuals, private and public companies…creates tax strategies…usually a CPA.
Assists Controller in overseeing organizational accounting functions and all activities related to the budgeting and forecasting of financial data.
Responsible for accounting, budget planning and control, cash management, treasury and tax…manages all financial record keeping.
Ensures the integrity of accounting information by recording, verifying, consolidating, and entering transactions into the general ledger with little supervision. CPA often preferred…some supervisory duties.
Records, verifies, consolidates and enters transactions into the general ledger with supervision…CPA or CPA track preferred.
Posts entries to the general ledger…experienced in all aspects of the accounting environment, including accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll…can compile financial statements…management responsibilities.
Manages all aspects of the accounting environment except for completing financial statements.
Accounting Software Specialist
Experienced in accounting software packages, for example: Sage, QuickBooks and JD Edwards…assist in software conversions…also capable of developing Excel spreadsheets or training staff.
Supports accounting operations by filing documents, reconciling statements, entering data into accounting software programs…possesses basic bookkeeping skills…good data entry skills.
Pays employees by calculating pay and deductions…works under the direction of a manager…issues checks…may have experience with union reports.
Accounts Receivable Clerk
Clerical Accountant with strength in billing, tracking, collections of accounts due and reconciling conflicts.
Accounts Payable Clerk
Accounting Clerk profile with experience emphasis in payables…matches source documents…computes discounts…verifies extensions…codes distribution of disbursements…records disbursements…types checks if required.
Data Entry Clerk
Operates 10-key adding machine, calculators (touch)…neatness, speed, accuracy, and good figure sense…usually assists someone else and requires some supervision…light to medium typing skills…familiar with basic bookkeeping techniques…good clerical ability.
Accounting Clerk with experience in inventory costing and extensions…understands methods of accumulating costs of goods or services…analyzes information and keeps detailed costs or inventory records.